Misconceptions about Islam
Author name: Unknown | 6 views
This a response to the EPIC FAIL of a video by Steven Crowder in his desperate attempt to gain attention. It's always best to ignore such videos, especially since the whole "Islamaphobia" thing is getting old now, but in certain instances it's good to clarify where he went wrong in terms of the misconceptions he put forward.
***PLEASE NOTE MARY DID NOT GET MARRIED IN ISLAM - THIS IS THE CHRISTIAN VIEW, BUT REGARDLESS IT WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN SEEN AS A NORMAL MARRIAGE***
This video deals with the obvious criticisms of Islam and brings light to their reality.
1) The Marriage of Aisha with Muhammad (pbuh)
2) The issue of polygamy and multiple wives in Islam
3) The punishment of adultery in Islam
4) The concept of Jihad and fighting
5) The final words and death of Muhammad (pbuh) the best man to walk this Earth.
We will defend our beloved noble Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) until our last breaths. We are used to this already.
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." Quran 61:8